BEST EVER TOAST or your money back
If you don’t agree that this loaf made the BEST EVER TOAST, we will be happy to offer you your money back.
Just send us the following to
KINGSMILL MBG, PO Box 83, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 9BE so that it is received no later than 30.09.17.
- The original promotional flash from your Kingsmill Super Toasty pack wrapper.
- Your original itemised till receipt showing purchase of Kingsmill Super Toasty. Your receipt must be dated within the promotional period 01.01.17 - 23.09.17.
- A statement of 25 words or more, detailing why you do not agree that this loaf made the BEST EVER TOAST.
- Your full name and address details including postcode.
Full Money Back Guarantee
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Offer applies to UK residents only who are 16 years or over, except employees and their families of Allied Bakeries, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Money Back Guarantee valid on promotional flashed packs of Kingsmill Super Toasty.
- If you do not agree that Kingsmill Super Toasty makes the BEST EVER TOAST you can claim a maximum refund of £1.25 for the product and a maximum of 55p for the postage by sending a 25 word statement detailing why you do not agree, along with the original promotional flash cut out from the pack wrapper, the original itemised till receipt dated within the promotional period 01.01.17 – 23.09.17 which shows a purchase of Kingsmill Super Toasty and your full name and address including postcode.
- Offer closes 23.09.17. All claims must be received by 30.09.17.
- Claims cannot be made via any retailer or in store.
- Photocopies of till receipts or pack wrappers will not be accepted. Till receipts must not be altered or tampered. If they are, the receipt will be deemed invalid.
- Claimants must submit their claims with sufficient value of postage. Claims submitted with insufficient postage will have the postage deficit and Royal Mail surcharge deducted from their refund, if the total refund becomes a negative figure, no refund will be issued.
- Each valid claim received will entitle the claimant to a cheque relative to the amount shown on the original itemised till receipt and to a maximum of £1.25 for the product. Consumers will also receive Second Class postage refund to a maximum of 55p.
- The refund will be awarded in the form of a cheque made payable to the original claimant within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim, please write your full name clearly.
- The claimant is responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date and the Promoter will not re-issue cheques in the event that the claimant fails to cash their cheque before it expires.
- Only one claim for a single refund per household will be accepted. No bulk or third party claims will be accepted.
- Proof of posting is not proof of delivery to the Promoter. No responsibility can be taken for claims that have been lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post.
- Claims that do not meet the Terms and Conditions will not be processed. Any illegible, damaged or incomplete claims will be deemed invalid.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any invalid claim.
- The Promoter is unable to return receipts; please keep a copy for your own records.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
- All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- The rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Promoter: Allied Bakeries, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited (Company No. 79590), Weston Centre, 10, Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY. (Please do not send applications to this address.)
Get In Touch With The Kingsmill Team!
- Customer Careline:
0800 197 0110
- Kingsmill Careline
- Customer Careline Ireland:
1800 928 110
- Kingsmill, Ireland,
PO Box 4212